Thursday, November 10, 2011
How did this happen, am I really this old. Kyle told me the other day, before we know it we are going to be 40. FORTY. I have a lot of big plans before 40 I better hussle my buns.
Birthdays are never my favorite, but Kyle always tries to make them extra special for me. I started the day off with a birthday smoothie, and the kids singing Happy Birthday. I went off to a working interview for a couple of hours at a dental office. I forgot my birthday and didn't really care to reschedule. Then we ended the evening with dinner. Kyle invited a few of our friends along to surprise me. It was a really fun evening. I felt spoiled. So here is to hoping for a great year!
Posted by McCandless Co. at 4:49 PM
Saturday, November 5, 2011
1. You still love Superheros
2. You learned how to ride your bike
3. You went to Blue Skies Pre-prep at the RAAF Army Base (the airport school).
4. You have made your first neighborhood friends
5. You still love to snuggle your mom and dad.
6. You got your first dog and named him "Pirate Tuck".
7. You are the sweetest, handsomest, clever boy we know.
Happy 5th Birthday. We love watching you grown up and see what kind of person you are going to be.
Love you the Mostest, and 101 Bumble Bees and 100 Optimus Primes.
Mom and Dad
Posted by McCandless Co. at 3:21 AM