Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December in Australia

Well, my sister's were right, I never would have done this unless they put it together. Maybe this will be a good way to keep everyone posted on our life as Aussies. We are at the beginning of our summer over here and it has been hot and humid, but we have lots of water activities to keep us cool!

Things have gotten off to a slow start, but we are hoping they pick up this week. Kyle officially passed all the Australian Board Exams, so by next week he should be working again, and we are getting a car today with A/C.....I can't think of anything better. We are ready to start our lives over here, and Kyle is ready to start working, unemployment is totally overrated!

Well we miss everyone and hope to hear from you all, Have a great Christmas Season.

Love, the McCandless Clan

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous that you live in Australia! I might just have to come visit. How long are you there for? And i agree the unemployed life is WAY overrated.

Brittany said...

Yeah Lins I will try and post a couple of pics for you to put up of ryder this summer. I will warn you that this can get a little addicting. Mom called and told me that kyle passed I am so excited for you guys!! Hope you are feeling great!! LOVE YOU and miss you to bits

Brittany said...

lins it just takes time to do figure the whole blogging thing out. when you do your post up top there is a little tiny thing that is a picture if you click on that then you can add a picture from your pic files to your blog...also if you have picasa (which is a free editing program you can download) they have a thing at the bottom that says blog this and it does all the work for you...super easy!! love you and hope that you send some cute pics of our fav aussies