Tuesday, April 7, 2009

new house

 

Just a couple snap shots of the outside of our place.....this might be it for a while since Ryder got his little paws on our camera and it no longer works. We are loving all the room we have to move around in. It is pretty bare everywhere, but thanks to the generosity of good friends here we have been able to furnish it with most of the necessities....including a designer white plastic lawn table with metal chairs to top off the ensemble! I'm not proud. I have to learn that I can't have it all right now and it is ok if my house isn't cute....we will get there someday! Ryder loves the new house and tells everyone that it has a pool...which is a necessity here in my opinion. We think it will be great especially when the new baby comes and we won't be leaving the house for months, at least we can go for a swim. The weather is beautiful these days, it is cool in the morning and hot in the day and cools off some at night. We can't wait for everyone to come for a visit. We are planning all the places to visit when Bama and Bampa come in July, Ryder points at all the planes overhead and says "Bampa coming". We hope everyone is doing great. We love and miss you all.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Carolyn Hanson said...

Looks great guys! It was fun seeing you and talking with you on Skype the other night. Good luck with that new baby! Can't wait to see pictures! I wish we could come visit you and help out...

Denise said...

You have a pool - how awesome is that! Glad to see that you're doing well. Good luck with the baby!

Melissa said...

that looks so nice, i love that you have a pool. i wish i was there living it up in Australia....

whitney said...

Oh I'm jealous! I would gladly give up my kitchen table and chairs for a pool. Oh wait, I would need some nice weather as well...

summer said...

I was thinking maybe I would sneak into Bampa's suitcase.

Nehring Fun said...

Hey Linz Wow it's been soooo long! I can't believe you guys are in Australia!! That's awesome! It looks like you guys are having a fun time!! Ya can you believe me with 3 kids! It is going well though, just really busy!! Josh still has 2 years of school, but we really like it here in Virginia!! Good luck with number 2!!! Congrats!!

Julie Johnston said...

What?....you have a house with a pool...no fair!!!(as Will would say)
It looks cool and fun.