Monday, July 25, 2011

Ryder learns to ride a 2wheeler

This month Ryder learned how to ride his 2 wheel scooter and 2 wheel bike. I am trying to figure out how to download it, my new camera is set so it is too big of a file to add...and I don't know how to edit it, soon I will post it.
Ryder is starting his 3rd term at Blue Skies Pre-prep. He love learning and we have really loved watching him break out of his shell a bit and enjoy really socializing with friends. Ryder is still obsessed with superhero's, we even saw a real batmobile. Ryder decided he wanted to get one someday so he is doing lots of chores to help save up money to buy one when he gets big.
Elle's favorite things to do are ask us what color everything is. She says "My favorite poople(purple)." When she toots, she will NOT claim it, so she always pins it on one of us, and then says P.U. Elle loves riding her tricycle and keeping up with the neighborhood kids. Elle is a pretty funny little girl who loves to laugh and play, but if she doesn't get what she wants, watch out she can pierce eardrums with her screams. Elle is pretty well potty trained, Yay, almost out of diapers...it's heavenly.
July has been good, Kyle has been busy with work, and we are always thinking of where and when we will be moving back to North America....but we are enjoying our winter here in Aus, I won't complain about 24 degree weather! I get to wear jeans and I am not sweating...it is perfect.

1 comment:

Amber and Lehi said...

When are you coming back home!! i love that I can keep up on you guys, id rather be in winter than 110 degrees....oh and P.S. i got a crazy email from you with a bunch if stuff for Kyle, werid was sure if you miss sent it anyways we miss you guys!