Saturday, June 20, 2009

Elle 1 month old

 

Elle is 1 month old. It is hard to believe that it has already been that long. Elle is such a good baby, she is a great eater and sleeper and she has such a nice temperment....only when we push her just a bit too long does she get upset and when she does she really lets us know. At her 1 month check up she was 4.4kg (nearly 10lbs), she has grown over an inch and her head a couple of centimeters. She already looks so different, and we can see a lot of Ryder in her. I can't wait to see what the next few months bring and to see how she changes even more...but hopefully not too quickly.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Collette and Kevin said...

she's so sweet lins. it really is crazy how quickly time flies. payton is already almost 2 months old. how did that happen??

Denise said...

She is a beautiful girl. There is just nothing like a newborn to make everything right in the world.

Jacklyn said...

No it has not been a month. She is beautiful...you wood girls make pretty babies

Mindi said...

Aw...too cute! I gotta get you added to my blog girlie! Leave me your email on facebook!!!

Ty and Janene said...

Very cute! I can't believe she is 1month already.

Jen & George Scott said...

Lins-she is so darling. I think she looks like you. I really see both of you in her though. I love the pictures. She is getting so big already!!!

Rusty and Tara said...

beautiful girl! blake already thinks she's a hottie, but i told him he'd have to wait a few years until he asked her out.

Julie Johnston said...

She is definately your daughter Lins. I can totally see you and your sisters in her. BEAUTIFUL. I want to hold her so bad! So happy for you...enjoy her!
Miss you!
P.S. Love the middle name you chose. It's perfect!

Christy said...

she's gorgeous linsey ! but that's no surprise. i can't believe she's already a month old.