Tuesday, February 16, 2010


ELLE 8 months

So I noticed I have been majorly slack in my blogging and since this is my only form of scrapbooking then I need to get on the ball. Our little Elle is nearly 9 months old and I can't really believe that the time has gone so quickly.

So here is what you have been up too.....
4 months you were sitting up without any help
5 1/2 months crawling, you have never used both knees, your left knee is on the floor, your right foot is you push off foot..you can accelerate at top speed like this.
6 months pulling up on everything, and while pulling up on everything finding EVERY cord to chew on.
7 1/2 months Dada, Mama, bababa
8 months lots of gibberish and lots of smiles. You love food and make sounds with each bite you take. We can see your true colors coming through, you are very determined a bit stubborn a little dramatic at times, but over all a happy content little cutie~! This month you discovered the toilet and all the fun things you could throw into them. You are learning to stand on your own, and I can see you are not going to stop at that! I love seeing your cute toothy smile peeking over at me from your crib, nothing can beat it.

12 comments:

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley said...

oh elle we can't wait to finally meet you...I have a feeling you and Lottie will be the best of friends. I am sure grandmas house will be busy with you two and of course we cannot forget the other tiny terror...Evie. We are so excited!!

Charity said...

So cute lins!! I miss you guys sooo much!!

Tiff said...

She's ADORABLE!!!! You make pretty babies!

Jen & George Scott said...

Oh lins - she is so stinkin cute!!! She looks so much like you to me!!! I cannot believe she is already 8 months.

Crystal said...

that is such a lovely picture of elle. she's got those beautiful blue eyes just like her brother.

Brittany said...

8 months and still i haven't held you!! Evie might show you a thing or two with the toilet!! Thanks lins for the comment, i sure love and appreciate you!

Steph said...

I love this picture, she's just the cutest!!

Christi said...

She is adorable!!! I think she looks just like your mom..and you too! I love girls and all the fun accessories- how fun! Ok, so she and Jaxon would have a ball in the toilet, I think he has a crush on the toilet. Love and miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Dang, i blame the post pregnancy hormones, I am crying, because I can not wait to be together will all of my wonderful, beautiful, fun sisters. I ahte that I have miss out getting to know all of your sweet babies! One day maybe we can all live just down the block from each other! Sum

Unknown said...

Ok, so I guess I should proofread before posting...I promise I am not as dumb as I sound:)

Julie Johnston said...

Elle is so beautiful! I swear I've seen that face before, only it was at your house in Cardston, framed and sitting somewhere...I don't know if it was you or one of your sisters but she's the spitin' image of one of the wood girls.
Hey I just got a new phone line that will let me call you for a great price...send me your number and we can start catching up.
P.S. I am due in a week..I'll keep you posted